Buy credits and start using Printbox Today
What is Printbox?
Printbox is a self-service printing, copying and scanning kiosk available in over 160 locations – in shopping centres, petrol stations, libraries, universities and student residences.
You no longer need your own printer and you don’t have to wait in the long lines of the local copy shops any more. Just look for the nearest Printbox kiosk that is always waiting for you filled with paper and ink, and start printing.
Using a Printbox kiosk is simple, and is performed through a touchscreen interface. You can create your own free Printbox user account on a Printbox kiosk free of charge, or print documents without registration. You can load files that you want to print to your Printbox user account from a USB flash drive or via e-mail, Windows program or mobile app, za.printboxsa.co.za. Pay in cash or by Peach Payments at the Printbox kiosk and start printing.
Using Printbox services brings a number of advantages, compared to using your own printer or printing at copy shops:
- 24-hour operation and 24/7 access in certain locations;
- Wide network of kiosks throughout South Africa;
- Convenient access to the user account via Internet or mobile application;
- Storage and archiving of documents;
- Low-cost colour printing;
- Environmentally friendly;
- Other advantages of the Printbox cloud printing system can be seen in the chart below.
Save up to 60%
365 days per year
Easy to use
Modern touchscreen user interface.
No software Instalation
No app or any other software instalation required.
User documents and user information are highly secured.
Printbox is not producing any waste cartridges and uses only paper from farmed trees.
Users can acces documents at any Printbox kiosk.
Web and mobile access
Users can upload documents to their cloud account through mobile phone, tablet or PC.
Fast and reliable print
Two separate printers insure twice the speed and realibility.
Always in color
Print, copy and scan in color.
Scan and archive
Users can scan any document and store it to their cloud account.
Multiple file types
PDF, Word, Exel, Power Point, JPEG, TIFF, GIF.
What does Printbox have to offer?
- Printbox kiosk is more than just a printer. You can print, copy and scan different types of documents, pay for the services, and store and archive in the user account available on any Printbox kiosk, on the website or mobile application. In all Printbox kiosks you can pay in cash or by Peach Payments. Credit can be used anytime and anywhere in Printbox kiosks in South Africa. The Printbox cloud system offers several possibilities to store, send and upload documents, which provides for a user-friendly experience. Read more about the use and operation here.
- Payments can be made at any Printbox kiosk (cash or Peach Payments) or with online payment (bank transfer or Credit cards).
- Moneta to Peach Payments
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card
Payments can be made at any Printbox kiosk (cash or Moneta) or with online payment (bank transfer or Credit cards).
Cloud computing also enables multitude of file storing and uploading options, which makes the user experience so much easier.
Virtual Printbox Library
Printbox virtual library is a collection of free literature that is available to registered and unregistered users in any Printbox kiosk in South Africa.
Where can you find the closest Printbox?
Printbox kiosks are available in over 160 locations in South africa. Some locations offer access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and most of the kiosks are available for the public. Find the nearest Printbox kiosk and try it out. Locations.
How does it work?
Printbox kiosk is a self-service device, which means that the entire service is performed by the user. Using it is simple, fast and safe. The user interface on a Printbox kiosk is operated via a touchscreen. When using a Printbox kiosk for the first time, follow the procedure below:
- Register or login.
- Upload your documents.
- Purchase credit.
- Print your documents.
Read more about Printbox services here.
Technical characteristics of the Printbox kiosk
- Information screen
- Supports picture and video formats.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- USB input
- Fast and easy file upload from USB flash drive.
- Scanner is installed on a Flatbed.
- Slots for payments
- Pay in cash or by Peach Payments.
- Exit shelf
- Here you can pick up your printed documents.
|Speed||Up to 40 pages per minute||Up to 20 pages per minute|
|Colour||Full colour||Full colour, Black & White (optional)|
|Resolution||1200 x 600 dpi||600 dpi|
|Paper capacity/loading||1800-2500 paper sheets||50 paper sheets at Automatic Feeder, 1 paper sheet at Flatbed|
|Paper type||Quality 80 gr/m2||Up to 120 gr/m2|
|Paper size||A4||Up to A4|
|File types||PDF, JPEG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, Word, Excel, Power Point, Open Office||Automatically converted to PDF|
|Uploading documents||E-mail, PC, tablet, mobile phone, web site USB flash drive||Flatbed, Automatic Feeder|